Low-frequency, multi-purpose, easy-to-use professional equipment which not only administers pain relief, but can also be used to carry out relaxation and strengthening treatments.
- 2 independent dosage outputs.
- OMEGA currents – compensated symmetrical currents with interval.
-30 to 400 µs semi-pulse length
-50 µs lapse between semi-pulses
- 3 types of synchronism: independent, agonist antagonist and active relaxation.
- Automatic shutdown function.
- Patient mode or Blocked mode: the equipment is blocked and only the previously-established course of treatment can be accessed. The patient can take the equipment home and use it by just pushing the button. The doctor or physiotherapist subsequently monitors the frequency and time of use. A record of the day is kept.
-With external charger: 3 internal batteries which can be recharged in 4 hours and which last for 3 hours non-stop under the following conditions:
-2 active channels, compensated symmetrical currents, 250 µs width, 60 Hz frequency, no bursts, 50 mA output intensity.
-LCD screen with two 16-character lines.
—Voltage: 100 V - 240 V
—Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
—Max. consumption: 14 VA
—Approx. charge time: 4 h
—Dimensions: 11 x 15 x 4.5 cm
—Weigh: 200 g
—LDC Display with 2 lines, 16 characters per line
—CARIN Treatments: 27 simple treatments, 4 linked treatments.
—USER Treatments: Memory available for the user to create, modify and delete their own treatments (up to 50 simple treatments and 25 linked treatments).
—2 patient cables
—4 disposable electrodes 50 x 50 mm
—4 disposable electrodes 50 x 100 mm
—1 power pack for charging batteries TNS Omega
—1 A/C cable
—Silicone electrode 60 x 80 mm
—Vaginal stimulation electrode (incontinence)
—Vaginal stimulation electrode new generation Perisize 4+
—Manual stimulation electrode
—Electrode cover 60 x 80 mm
—Elastic bandage 75 cm
—Elastic bandage 40 cm
*If you are interested in any optional accessory, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will inform you about the prices.