Reusable cold and hot compress
Cold compress use
- Put it in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Apply it over the area to be treated covered with a dry towel. After using it, put it back in the freezer for future use.
Hot compress use
- Boiling is the most effective way to heat it up.
- Fill a pot with water and make it boil. Remove the pot and place the compress in for 8-10 minutes. Take it out and apply it over the injured area wrapped in a towel. After using it put it back in the freezer for future use.
Instructions for the microwave
- Lay it flat in the microwave. Heat at full power (750 watts) for 1 minute. Remove it and check the temperature. If you need to increase it, put the compress back in the microwave and heat in 30 seconds increments. Do not heat it for more than 2 minutes at a time to avoid ruptures and leaks.
- Warning: if it spands while being heated in the microwave, turn it off.