The hock wrap is ideal for dogs with tarsal injuries, tarsal osteoarthritis, ligament injuries and tendon inflammations.
New 2021 version in titanium color.
Hock Wrap for Dogs
This tarsal support is suitable for dogs with weak hocks, arthritis, after a surgical procedure, or for injured ligaments and tendons.
Made from neoprene. This material provides support, however it's flexible enough to prevent discomfort and chafing. It also provides warmth, improving the recovery of damaged tissues in chronic lesions and reducing pain.
- Relaxes the muscles before work or physical exercise
- Prevents muscular, ligament, tendon and joint injuries
- Helps in the healing process after injuries or surgical procedures
1. Take a sewing tape, or a tape measure and string.
2. Measure the contour above and below the dog's tarsus (if in doubt, check the indications in the product images).
3. Look at the size chart for the size that corresponds to the measurement taken.
4. In case of doubt between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
|Size||Upper Circumference||Lower Circumference|
|XXS||7-9 cm||5,5-7,5 cm|
|XS||9 -12.5 cm||7,5 -10.5 cm|
|S||12.5 - 14 cm||10.5 - 12 cm|
|M||14 - 16.5 cm||12 - 13.5 cm|
|L||16.5 - 17.5 cm||13.5 - 15.5 cm|
|XL||17.5 - 19 cm||15.5 - 16.5 cm|
In case of doubt between two sizes select the smaller.
This product should be introduced gradually. Use the product for a maximum of three to four hours a day for the first 2-3 days. Once the dog is familiarized with the brace, it can be worn all day.
It can be used both in winter and summer as it retains the dog's own heat. It does not increase temperature artificially and is also breathable.
The product is machine washable with cold water and using a mild detergent without bleach or fabric softener. Air dry, do not tumble dry.
In gray or black depending on availability.